TPU material is made up of diphenyl methane diisocyanate (MDI) or toluene diisocyanate (TDI) diisocyanate molecules and macromolecular polyols, such as low molecular polyol (chain extender) polymerization reaction of polymer materials. TPU of thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer can be divided into polyester and polyether types according to the molecular structure, and can be divided into injection molding, extrusion stage and blow molding level according to the processing method.
The main characteristics of TPU raw materials are:
1. High wear resistance, TPU plastic compared with other materials, TPU particles have better wear resistance.
2. TPU raw material has a wide range of hardness, which can be obtained by changing the ratio of each reaction component of TPU, and the products of different hardness can be obtained, and its products are still in good flexibility with the increase of hardness.
3. The mechanical strength of TPU material is high, and the bearing capacity, impact resistance and shock absorber of TPU materials are outstanding. TPU material is also very resistant to cold, and the glassy transition temperature of TPU material is relatively low, and it still maintains good elasticity, flexibility and other physical properties at minus 35 degrees.
4. TPU plastic processing performance is good, TPU plastic can be processed by common thermoplastic materials, such as injection, extrusion, rolling, etc. At the same time, TPU can be combined with some polymer materials to obtain polymer alloy with complementary performance.
5. TPU material is resistant to oil, water and mould.
6. Good recycling of TPU materials.